How do you want to give?
Please fill out the form below.
How you can go the extra mile
As a faith-based organization, we continue to provide care for older adults even after their personal resources are exhausted.
In our Early Learning Center, 75% of our children receive tuition subsidies which does not cover the cost of their care. This can only be accomplished with the financial support of our wonderful donors.
Are you able to go the extra mile with a donation?
Please consider the following options of giving:
- Remember us in your will or as part of your estate planning
- Provide memorial gifts when a loved one has passed away
- Endowment giving through the McHenry County Community Foundation
- For your next birthday, anniversary or other special occasion, ask your family and friends to make a donation to Hearthstone Communities in your name
- Support our annual giving campaigns and fundraising events such as the Senior Fair and the Gala Celebration Event
- Include Hearthstone Communities in your year-end giving plan
- Utilize your employer’s matching gift program to double or, in some cases, triple your donation
An endowment fund has been established through the McHenry County Community Foundation for endowed giving to Hearthstone Communities. To visit the MCCF website, click here.
Ways to Give