A legacy of genuine care
Why You’ll Feel at Home Here
It’s been well documented that people who reside in a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) are living an average of seven healthy, active years longer.
Hearthstone Communities takes this to heart. As McHenry County’s only CCRC we’re committed to delivering the highest quality of care to residents who can move throughout our campus as they age and their needs change. Our residents benefit from continuity of care from longtime staff members who get to know and understand them over the years. Transitioning from one level of care to another is less stressful for both residents and their families because residents remain in the same familial neighborhood. No matter what level of care, residents will always feel at home with personalized, compassionate care from employees who go the extra mile to make them comfortable and happy.
Residents of Hearthstone Communities Have Access to a Variety of Amenities
- Scheduled outings to restaurants, concerts and special events
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Religious services and spiritual programs led by our chaplain
- Library and computer center
- Beauty and Barber services for men and women
- Newly remodeled café with coffee service in contemporary, relaxed setting
- Restaurant-style dining
- A superb transportation department with two well-trained drivers (we have three big buses, one small bus and one van which allows us the opportunity to offer off-site trips for sightseeing or shopping and errands)
- Complete maintenance
Life Enrichment: Maintaining Purpose and Meaning
Part of our mission is to offer purposeful living and to that end, Hearthstone encourages residents to remain as involved and engaged as possible in social, cultural, educational and fitness activities. We offer a wealth of opportunities including:
- Be Fit health and wellness programs
- Daily exercise classes to fit every ability
- Garden club
- Craft club and classes
- Spiritual programs
- Scheduled transportation in specially-equipped busses
- Trips to local attractions
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner trips to local restaurants
- Shopping excursions
- Ice cream socials
- Coffee group
- Board and card games
- Educational seminars
- Movie nights
- Activities with the children of the Early Learning Center
Hearthstone feels like home.
Please fill out the form below to receive more information.